Setting up the E-mail to Fax Facility on 1Cloud.
From the main client management screen select the extension you want to add the fax service too.
- Next from the extension management screen select the “Phone terminal setup” option.
- Scroll down until you reach Fax Settings
- Enter the relevant details as per below screenshot
- The e-mail address you enter here CANNOT be duplicated with another extension. Each extension wanting to use the fax service must have its unique email address.
- In your email program, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach your fax in PDF, TIFF, or JPG, and
- Enter the number you wish to fax to with a prefix of '000'. See screenshot
- Once you have sent the email, you will receive an email asking to confirm whether you want to sent the fax. See screenshot:
- Click on the link to confirm your fax and the fax will send immediately.
- You will receive an e-mail listing whether the fax has been successful.